Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Happy Haunting

Its been awhile since I last posted. We're getting ready for Halloween. Won the pumpkin carving competition at our apartment complex a couple of weekends back. Not many people entered. Probably would have if they'd realised that the prize was a $50 Target gift certificate. Just for carving a pumpkin.

Its nice to be back in the USA for one of my favourite holidays. Kellan's going as Thomas the Tank Engine. Party at his baby group tomorrow. He'll dress up again on Halloween (after church) and help pass out candy in the evening. We've decided not to use him as our ticket to free candy this year. But next year, when he can walk, chocolate here we come!

I've been sick all week on candy. Just ate a bunch of Tootsie Rolls. And I don't even like them. Why is that you'll eat just about anything at work? Well, so long as its candy and preferably chocolate (even in the false Tootsie Roll form). I'll never lose these last 5 lbs of baby weight. Kellan's only 8 months old and I'm very nearly back to my old figure. In a size 6 now and I was a 4 before being pregnant (well, I was a 1 for awhile, but then I started to eat!).

Happy Halloween!

No comments: