Sunday, October 18, 2009

Abe's Corn Maze

We had a beautiful fall afternoon for our venture into Abe's Corn Maze. This is our favourite corn maze (and I don't want to hear any, "You have a favourite corn maze???" comments -- when in Rome, right?).

Here is Kel, excited and ready to conquer the maze.



Half way through the maze, we stopped for some scenic photos on the pond.






Another break. Kel decided to snap a photo of me. I'm teaching him how to use the camera.




Still trekking along through the maze.




And, our victory shots by the "Exit" sign!




There was a little "pumpkin patch" where the kids could pick out a pumpkin and then paint it.



The artist, hard at work.






Kel and his pumpkin creation.





We also took a wild hay ride over some crazy muddy terrain. I couldn't get the camera out while we were on the ride because I was clinging on to Kel to keep him inside the wagon. This is a shot of Kel standing next to the hay ride wagon afterward.

No comments: