Friday, February 19, 2010

6 Year Portrait Session and the squint

Here are the outtakes from Kel's 6 year portrait session. Unfortunately, what I thought would be a fun and unique wintry background in fact turned into an entire session of squinty shots because of glare from the snow. Which I didn't realise until later, when I had a chance to browse the session on the computer, rather than through the preview screen on the camera. Lesson learned.

Luckily, I also took some indoor shots just for fun, and thank goodness that I did. Out of those goofing around shots came the 6 year portrait -- without squinty eyes!



And here are the outtakes. There are some pretty good shots here, if only the eyes were wide open.





















Here are a few from in the house and with Casper, just for fun.





No comments: