Thursday, June 23, 2005

The Bike

I've finally managed to get back in shape again thanks to this little contraption -- our awesome InStep bike trailer. I love this thing! Its incredibly maneuverable and easy to pull. Kellan is comfortable, protected, and has plenty of space to store his water cup, snacks, and toys. We've been out cycling as often as possible, usually first thing in the morning, and I've finally managed to drop that last 5 lbs! Now if only I can resist my husband's near daily summer treat of home made ice cream, especially the Ben & Jerry's recipes...

15monthskelbike3

For his part in my exercise regimen, Kellan is rewarded half way through our travels with a trip to the "far away" park. Its actually the best park in our area for little ones, great equipment and layout. And good exercise getting there and back!

15monthskelbikepark5

15monthskelbikepark6

15monthskelbikepark1

15monthskelbikepark2

15monthskelbikepark11

No comments: