Sunday, May 18, 2008

This is what weekends were made for

We ventured to the zoo this afternoon after a repeat trip to the art fair before lunch. There was no limit in the Children's Tent today and Kel was able to get himself an impressive collection of paintings, photographs, sculpture, and pottery. He has end of the year gifts for both of his teachers as well as a gift for his Granny's upcoming birthday (all chosen entirely by him -- adults are not permitted to enter the tent), plus lots of additions to his own growing collection. I love the art fair! And it was yet another gorgeous day, so we decided to head for the zoo this afternoon. I didn't take many photos, and only one that I thought was worth sharing, but it was a lovely day, and a lovely weekend, altogether.


1 comment:

Jenn said...

I am impress at how much you guys get out and have fun adventures! Kellan will have so many wonderful memories to look back on. What a blessing for him! My Kellan turned 2 on Friday, so depressing. I can't believe how quickly the time has passed. He had a great birthday party with the "Cars" theme, he just loves that movie. I got back some pictures today, but my scanner isn't working for some reason, so I can't post them on my blog :( I hope to have a digital camera one day, the one I have my eye on is out of our price range at the moment. Has Kellan recovered from his surgery? My Kell has a double ear infection right now. We went to his 2 year check up and he had a bit of a cold, but I didn't suspect an ear infection. When the doctor checked in his ears, sure enough, they was yucky fluid in there. Well it is bed time for my munchkins. Hope you and your family are doing well.

Jenn