Friday, January 07, 2011

Legoland

We have our Legoland passes again this year and Kellan has grown into some of the bigger rides since our last trip there two years ago. We tend to choose between Legoland and Disneyland, and this year, since we know that we'll be back for a few weeks in August, Legoland made more sense. Kel is already looking forward to the water park this summer.

A big favourite on this trip was the Legoland driving school.








He is so proud of having his very own driver's license. I've never seen him light up quite like this!






Kel and Grandma on the KidPower Tower. I don't know why they call it that, since its the adult who powers this ride!






I love Mom's face here. What did you get me in to?!





Another favourite was driving his own boat. He did this over and over and over again. Luckily, there were no lines this day.






Kel and Grandma on the bouncing stomach-in-your-throat ride. I went once. After that, he had to find another sucker to accompany him!






Kel in Miniland. That's San Francisco behind him. Lego San Francisco.





Kel and Grandpa also played a round of mini-golf. I was being lazy and relaxing in the sunshine. This is the only photo that I got.





Here's Kel about to take off on his jeep safari adventure.





Bidding farewell to Legoland on his last ride of the day, but we'll be back again this summer!

No comments: