Saturday, December 20, 2008

Basketball

Well, the basketball uniform anyway! The final game of our YMCA basketball season took place earlier this afternoon. And I didn't get a single photo all season long. For those of you who don't know, I was the coach for Kellan's team, the Red Storm, and as coach, I was busier than a busy thing that's really very busy during games and practises, so never got a chance to take photos of Kellan playing. And thus, before we headed to the court this morning, I made him pose for a few photos in his uniform. So that we at least had something.






And, look! An actual photo during game time. Well, during half time, while Kel sat down for a quick water break. This was all I could grab before returning to motivate the boys for our second half. It was fun. Exhausting, but fun.

No comments: