Friday, December 26, 2008

Home again, home again -- and Christmas again!

We arrived in San Diego today for our extended winter break and were greeted to Christmas Day all over again -- presents (Santa had visited here too!), a huge meal, and another full day of family fun. Kellan got a new bike (!!!), two huge remote control hummers, a drum set, a new wooden railway set, a bunch of clothes, and all sorts of other goodies. He is well spoiled. Here are a few photos of him testing out the new bike this evening. Unedited (I promise to stop mentioning that!) because I don't have any photo editing software for a few weeks. You get what I take, minus the usual Photoshop fun.

PS -- notice the long sleeves. They're having a "cold spell" here at the moment. I love this kind of cold. 60 degree sunny cold. Yeah, I think we can handle it.








No comments: